“I recommend giving it a go. I have learnt so much within each of the sessions with Carol. I find that my confidence has improved so much! Being able to sit down and have a one on one has been a really positive experience. I feel more relaxed and happy within my own skin since doing this work with Carol. Knowing I can fit in well in social environments is so empowering and my new confidence has greatly helped me at work as well.”
- Asha, Christchurch
What to expect in therapy with Carol
- Positive change
How you decide to do therapy is up to you…however here are a few suggestions...
- Phone and have a chat with me; discuss further your particular circumstances and requirements.
- Have a first session with me to see if we “fit well’ in the context of a working therapeutic relationship. If you are going to embark on personal work then it is important that you feel a good connection with the person you are going to do the work with.
- You can decide to do just a few sessions; I would suggest, however, achieving sustainable change requires a commitment to the process. Depending on the issues being addressed and the level of trauma experienced by the individual/couple.
- On the first session we can discuss your needs and agree details of how often and what days, times we will meet (this is flexible of course).
- I practice in an open and honest, transparent way. If you have any queries or questions then I am more than happy to answer them.
“I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU AND WORKING TOGETHER TO CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE AND GREATER SATISFACTION IN YOUR LIFE!”